Robotic & Automation Solutions
Flexible systems based on a standard platform to solve a wide range of handling tasks and with multi-industry applications.
RNA are experts in the field of robotic systems. RNA robotic system will automate your production lines where small batch runs and sensitive, difficult components have normally been impossible or to costly to automate.
All systems have a Robotic arm for handling and manipulating the product, a camera system (optional) and share the same PC based control system and in most cases integrated with a standard robot controller. The goals of Automation are always based on the customers needs.
The RNA robotic system can offer low cost, high mechanical reliability, excellent versatility and short cycle times with a wide variety of components. An installed system is easy to operate and has the added benefit of a short set up time between products. The shortest possible payback time and minimal operator intervention are at the forefront of all RNA systems. With the RNA system it is possible to automate small or large batches and achieve good profitability even with annual volumes as low as a thousand components. The RNA system philosophy is to deliver a system that is “Future Proof”.
Part Presentation Solutions
Types of robot RNA use:
Industrial Robot Applications:
Why RNA Robotic Systems
- Very user friendly system; Easy to program new or modified parts and needing very little operator training
- Fast and simple changeover for an almost limitless range of product variants. Flexible enough to justify automation even for small batch runs
- ‘Plug and play’ design for easy integration with a wide range of production equipment
- Short payback period and impressive return on investment
- Poka-Yoke Systems
- A flexible system that can load various fittings (3 sizes and 21 types) into a hydro-form press
- View Case Study
Application 2: Disposable plastic spoons
Application 3: Plastic vests for the toy citizens in the Playmobil family
Application 4: Ikea Sachets
Application 5: Vision Guided Robot Solutions
- High speed and accurate ‐ 0.3 second cycle time and repeatability of ±0.02mm Compact design; the smallest parallel‐link robot available Flexible solutions; able to handle a wide variety of components (up to 0.5Kg) for inspection, sorting, loading and assembly Future proof; adaptable with software change over and simple operator interface Gentle handling
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.