RNA Stepper feeders have been designed to be robust and reliable for handling bulky heavy components, oil and other harsh materials on the surface of the product are possible for feeding and orientation.
The RNA step feeder is a compact low noise alternative to a bowl feeding system and in many circumstances components can be tooled without the aid or air.
The RNA step feeder is manufactured in such a way that the static hopper, which has a very low filling height, can be loaded manually. The components are collected from the hopper by elevating plates, pre-sorted and fed to the top without any further feeding technique until they reach the desired transfer height.
Key features of the RNA step feeder are that it operates quietly and without vibration.
Our experienced staff are available to provide advice and offer this system to you which can be adapted and integrated with multi-lane tracks to meet your requirements.
Standard Step Feeder hopper sizes range from 10 to 60 litres capacity and on request can be made to suit your individual requirements.
Application 2: Sorting and Feeding of Springs
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
- Vibratory feeders
- Bowl Feeders
- Linear Feeders
- Asycube Series – Flexible 3-Axis Vibrator Feeders
- Centrifugal Feeders
- Step feeders
- Carpet Feeders
- Sachet & Pouch Handling
- Palletizing Systems
- Rotary Indexing Tables
- Spares & Standard Equipment
- Tablet & Capsule Feeding Systems for 360° inspection
In this section
Other Product Categories
- The 10K Birmingham GreatRun May 16, 2018
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2018 April 25, 2018
- We’re moving in May 2018 April 23, 2018
- Robotic Parts Feeding System Handles Swiss Watches’ Most Delicate Parts April 20, 2018
- New Generation of Control Units: RNA Smart Control April 10, 2018