Linear feeders convey oriented components from bowl feeders over short or relatively long distances, thereby creating a buffer storage.They enable a consistent flow of orientated components from the bowl feeder to escapement devices creating product accumulation prior to a machine or handling unit. Sizes can be up to 2 metres long and are available to suit every possible application. RNA linear feeders share bowl feeder drive units multi magnet design, are robust, compact and virtually maintenance free.
Need more information? Drop us a lineFor more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017
- What are Collaborative Robots (Cobots) and How Are They Used? April 6, 2017
- Breaking down stereotypes in a man’s world April 6, 2017
- Six Axis Robot Clipping & Welding System March 29, 2017