Linear feeders convey oriented components from bowl feeders over short or relatively long distances, thereby creating a buffer storage.
They enable a consistent flow of orientated components from the bowl feeder to escapement devices creating product accumulation prior to a machine or handling unit.
Sizes can be up to 2 metres long and are available to suit every possible application. RNA linear feeders share bowl feeder drive units multi magnet design, are robust, compact and virtually maintenance free.
Flexible high performance feeding system by RNA - The SORT-FLEX series
With a feeding rate of 2,500 parts per minute and a changeover time less than one minute, SORT-FLEX series are unmatched. The SORT-FLEX Systems are available in sizes L, M and S with one or multiple tracks.
Need more information? Drop us a lineFor more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Cobots speed up assemblies July 18, 2017
- Automated Cap Assembly and Indexing System June 30, 2017
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017