Bespoke Assembly Machines
RNA are at the forefront of automation technology, delivering market leading assembly systems to the world’s most successful manufacturers
Special purpose machinery, automation systems, semi or fully automated production lines, sorting and assembly turnkey solutions
Rotary indexing table, High performance conveyor, Palletised conveyor, Linear track systems
6/7 Axis, Scara, Cartesian, Collaborative; robot programming and integration, robotics and handling, Welding, high speed pick & place,
vision guided robotic system
Sensing, Inspection, Guidance, Quality Control, Sorting
Bowl & Linear Feeders, Centrifugal Feeders, 3-Axis Vibration Feeders, Rotary Indexing Tables, Pick and Place Systems, Step Feeders, Carpet Feeders
Why choose us?
The demands on today’s industry have never been greater. Shorter product life cycles, small batch sizes and constant product upgrades are now the norm. RNA has responded to this environment by developing a range of automation solutions flexible enough to meet these challenges. Solutions which are capable of handling multi-products and product additions, with high efficiency and which have simple and fast changeover to minimise downtime.
- Leading edge technology with the very best in speed and reliability giving you the competitive edge.
- An unrivalled portfolio means that our automation experts are able to offer unique and exiting solutions tailored to your business objectives.
- Fast and flexible, our solutions offer rapid payback and ‘future proof’ your investment.
- In a history of over a century and with over 2000 systems supplied annually RNA have earned a reputation for the highest quality combined with value for money.
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018
- A welcome to our new members July 31, 2018