Vision Inspection & Quality Control
Industrial vision automating quality control
RNA automated vision inspection systems are designed to cater for a wide range of components. Quality control checks, OCR (optical character recognition) and batch sorting applications are a few examples. The systems have been developed to meet high speed quality control requirements for 100% inspection.
Our experience with handling systems is key to offering a total solution when integrating vision software. Typical projects start with an evaluation of the vision parameters in order to provide a complete machine.
The RNA vision inspection & quality control system
High Performance, High Reliability, High Speed, Highly Accurate vision inspection
- 100% end of line inspection
- 100% surface inspection for all types of defects
- 360° surface inspection (front, rear and side)
- Capable of speeds of up to 1000 parts per minute
- Multi double speed progressive scan cameras (colour cameras also available)
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018
- A welcome to our new members July 31, 2018