Vision Inspection & Quality Control
Industrial vision automating quality control
RNA automated vision inspection systems are designed to cater for a wide range of components. Quality control checks, OCR (optical character recognition) and batch sorting applications are a few examples. The systems have been developed to meet high speed quality control requirements for 100% inspection.
Our experience with handling systems is key to offering a total solution when integrating vision software. Typical projects start with an evaluation of the vision parameters in order to provide a complete machine.
The RNA vision inspection & quality control system
High Performance, High Reliability, High Speed, Highly Accurate vision inspection
- 100% end of line inspection
- 100% surface inspection for all types of defects
- 360° surface inspection (front, rear and side)
- Capable of speeds of up to 1000 parts per minute
- Multi double speed progressive scan cameras (colour cameras also available)
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Cost of Manual Labour vs. Automation Infographic January 25, 2018
- RNA Newsletter January Issue 2018 January 22, 2018
- RNA UK onward and upward January 22, 2018
- New Linear Feeder for multi-track and pharma applications January 18, 2018
- RNA Head Quarters steps up expansion January 18, 2018