Vision Inspection & Quality Control
Industrial vision automating quality control
RNA are custom manufacturer of vision inspection systems, including automated, turnkey systems for assembly verification and inspection applications.
RNA automated vision inspection systems are designed to cater for a wide range of components and can be used for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotives, system integrators, machine builders, sorting, manufacturing, packaging and all-type of automation and robotic applications.The systems have been developed to meet high speed quality control requirements for 100% inspection.
- Part verification (orientation, function, dimension, finished part features)
- Presence/Absence detection
- Defect detection
- Optical character recognition & verification (OCR/OCV)
- Automated vision test & measurement
- Colour verification
- Pattern matching
- Barcode reading and traceability
- Vision guided robot/robot guidance
Our experience with handling systems is key to offering a total solution when integrating vision software. Typical projects start with an evaluation of the vision parameters in order to provide a complete machine.
The RNA vision inspection & quality control system
High Performance, High Reliability, High Speed, Highly Accurate vision inspectionBenefit
|100% end of line inspection||100% surface inspection for all types of defects|
|360° surface inspection (front, rear and side)||Capable of speeds of up to 1000 parts per minute|
|Multi double speed progressive scan cameras (colour cameras also available)|
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Automated Sorting and Separation for Busbars January 17, 2019
- Continued Growth at RNA January 17, 2019
- RNA joins PlastikCity’s ‘Find a Supplier’ January 17, 2019
- Asyril awarded German ‘Handling Award’ December 21, 2018
- Automated Clipping & Welding System for Automotive Parts November 15, 2018