Vision System Integration
RNA automated vision inspection systems are designed to cater for a wide range of components. Quality control checks, OCR (optical character recognition) and batch sorting applications are a few examples. The systems have been developed to meet high speed quality control requirements for 100% inspection.
With years of experience in design, programming and integration of vision systems RNA deliver high performance vision inspection systems that help manufacturers operate more effectively.
Coupled with our proven expertise in specialised handling systems, control systems, robotic and vision integration we can offer quality turn key solutions for the most demanding applications. As a certified independent vision system integrator for the world’s leading camera manufacturers, RNA’s design includes the correct vision system that best suits the customers’ specific manufacturing requirements.
RNA vision system integration projects range from the provision of stand-alone inspection stations to turnkey vision inspection systems complete with handling equipment. The complexity of the projects range from a single-camera system to a multi-camera system carrying out multiple inspection tasks. From the feasibility studies through to system installation RNA work closely with our customers, applying knowledge and expertise to make sure customers get the best from their investment. Training and on-going support are provided after commissioning and installation to maintain high operating efficiencies.
An example of the industries we serve include:
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Plumbing fittings manufacture
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018
- A welcome to our new members July 31, 2018