RNA appoint new Engineering Manager
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA has appointed Phil Baker as Engineering Manager to head up the Manufacturing Team.
Phil brings with him wide-ranging experience in design, engineering and project management and will be responsible for overseeing projects from initial planning right through to fulfilment. A keen advocate of innovation and the introduction of emerging technology, Phil intends to apply these new initiatives at RNA. Phil devotes much of his free time to a young family, but is also an enthusiastic follower of Formula 1.
Stuart Brettell, Managing director of RNA said: “This is an important appointment for us and we are delighted to welcome Phil to the team. We see his skills as a very good fit with our future vision of the business”.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Educational visit of students of WMG, University of Warwick April 16, 2019
- Fuel Tank Assembly Quality Improvement through Poka Yoke Technique April 4, 2019
- RNA appoint new Engineering Manager April 4, 2019
- RNA’s New Smart Control April 3, 2019
- Poka Yoke in Manufacturing January 25, 2019