New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws
Written by: RNA Automation
A standardised feeding system for the furniture industry that stands out due to low costs and a reduced delivery time: that’s the new “screw automat” we’re launching as an RNA standard.
RNA has developed a standardised sorting and feeding system for screws for the furniture industry that stands out as a cost effective solution which shortens the delivery time to the customer.
For the standardised feeding of screws, we have developed a basic configuration that can be adjusted depending on the type of screws. An output of up to 60 cycles / minute – varying depending on the screw type – is possible. In order to reduce costs, we have developed a solution that does not require a linear feeder for the accumulation line. Instead, the accumulation line for the screws runs radially on the outside of the bowl. The result is a feeding system in a very compact design that is 100% repeatable.
Particularly noteworthy is the short delivery time of this feeding system that we can realise thanks to the standardisation of certain components. Moreover, the feeder features an extremely compact design and 100% reproducibility, making it a very cost-effective option.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020
- New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA September 9, 2020
- State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility September 9, 2020