RNA Spring Feeder System with Spring Detangler provide gentle separation of springs. The system is designed for automatically detangling springs from bulk and delivering segregated springs to an assembly operation.
Hopper and Pick and Place Unload
Hopper stores and transfers springs to the feed system on demand via a pneumatic pick and place unit.
Elevator conveyor transfers springs from the hopper to the spring detangler.
RNA Spring Detangler separates springs before dosing them to the selection linear out-feed.
Selection Linear transfers detangled springs to the escapement tube in single file.
About RNA Spring Detangler
RNA spring detangler is designed to separate intertwined springs in order to use detangled springs in the next process. The spring detangler/separator is often used together with a bowl feeder or a hopper to store and then feed the springs to the separator, which then feeds the detangled springs individually to the following process.
- For small to medium-size springs
- High reliability and detangling quote
- Integrable between hopper and bowl feeder or between two bowl feeders (for storage and sorting)
- Housing made of stainless steel
- External On/Off switch with additional fuse