The RNA range of linear feeder drive units can supplied to suit applications from 150mm up to 3000mm long. RNA linears can carry tooling for multi tracks are robust and simple to set and are designed to be used in conjunction with the standard range of RNA control boxes.
The ZE multi lane linear feed system uses the RNA linear as its main source of orientation device. The linear outputs minimal vibration to the mounting frames and can therefore orientate components with very little features for selection. Due to the length and accuracy of the RNA linear tooling can be machined in straight sections with the advantage of multi tracks for component families and rapid changeover.
The RNA linear feeder compliments the RNA bowl feeder system and is most cases is utilised as the accumulation outfeed track to transfer components into your machine.
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Covid-19 Update From RNA Automation March 24, 2020
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019