The RNA range of linear feeder drive units can supplied to suit applications from 150mm up to 3000mm long. RNA linears can carry tooling for multi tracks are robust and simple to set and are designed to be used in conjunction with the standard range of RNA control boxes.
The ZE multi lane linear feed system uses the RNA linear as its main source of orientation device. The linear outputs minimal vibration to the mounting frames and can therefore orientate components with very little features for selection. Due to the length and accuracy of the RNA linear tooling can be machined in straight sections with the advantage of multi tracks for component families and rapid changeover.
The RNA linear feeder compliments the RNA bowl feeder system and is most cases is utilised as the accumulation outfeed track to transfer components into your machine.GL Series
• Compact, small devices
• Simple handling when changing the springs
• Short track lengths of 200–350 mm are possible with the SLK 05.
• Compensation of the vibrating forces in the drive unit
• No vibrations are transferred to the substructure
• No reciprocal influence between several combined devices
• No influence on other devices and processes even in the immediate
• Highest precision at the interfaces
• An adjustable fixing makes it unnecessary to set the transfer points during maintenance.
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Cobots speed up assemblies July 18, 2017
- Automated Cap Assembly and Indexing System June 30, 2017
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017