Hoppers & Elevators
From a 5 litre vibratory BVL type hopper to a 350 litre “Bunkerband” type inclined hopper we can supply off the shelf with short lead times and competitive prices.
Almost all feed systems require some type of bulk storage RNA can offer standard off the shelf or bespoke bulk storage solutions. The standard bulk storage hoppers use RNA linears and conveyors as a means of transporting components to the bowl feeding receptacle.
RNA hoppers are designed and manufactured in house to your requirements and almost all sizes and shapes of component can be catered for. The RNA standard control box units have been designed to control the bulk hopper level sensing in harmony with the bowl feed system in a single compact unit.
Spares for hopper belts and control units are available off the shelf and all types of industry from Pharmaceutical to Automotive can be catered for.
Vibrating HoppersBV Hoppers BVL Hoppers
Belt HoppersBFK Hoppers BU-S Hoppers BU-W Hoppers
- Adjustable height: regulating range of 500–850 mm or 850–1,500 mm
- Design of the stand foot: varnished cast aluminium
- Mounting plate: anodized black
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Cobots speed up assemblies July 18, 2017
- Automated Cap Assembly and Indexing System June 30, 2017
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017