The Transfer Loops are fed and orientated by a vibratory bowl feeder, and then are discharged from the feeder to the conveyor out-feed.
A vision inspection station is fitted with the conveyor out-feed to check stir sticks as they pass through. Good parts will be identified and continue along the conveyor. Bad parts will be identified and ejected from the system into a reject container.
The pneumatically operated bomb door escapement collects and releases 40 components at a time into the bagging machine.
40 components per minute.
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder
- Conveyor Out-feed
- Vision Inspection and Poka Yoke
- Bomb door escapement
- Bagging Machine
- Control System complete with HMI
- Conical bowl
- FDA approved polyurethane
- Smooth and gentle handling
- Vision inspection and quality control