RNA Head Quarters steps up expansion
Written by: RNA Automation
The parent company of RNA UK, Rhein-Nadel Automation has pushed the button on a major factory extension.
Due to recent expansion of the business in Germany, Rhein-Nadel Automation are building additional factory and office space at the Head Office in Aachen.
The new production area will be 2,160 square metres and will used for final assembly and as a storage facility for parts and sub-assemblies to be used for jobs in assembly.
There will be an additional 685 square metres of offices on 3 floors, which will be for Research and Development, Designers, Customer area and Management.
Under the new Three-Year Expansion Plan, the Aachen Headquarters will cover a total area of 10,565 square metres, an increase of around 40 per cent.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Automated Clipping & Welding System for Automotive Parts November 15, 2018
- Watch Our New Corporate Video October 30, 2018
- Take a Virtual Tour and Visit RNA Online October 23, 2018
- RNA troubleshooting page for vibratory feeding systems October 18, 2018
- Bowl Feeder for Washer October 5, 2018