RNA Head Quarters steps up expansion
Written by: RNA Automation
The parent company of RNA UK, Rhein-Nadel Automation has pushed the button on a major factory extension.
Due to recent expansion of the business in Germany, Rhein-Nadel Automation are building additional factory and office space at the Head Office in Aachen.
The new production area will be 2,160 square metres and will used for final assembly and as a storage facility for parts and sub-assemblies to be used for jobs in assembly.
There will be an additional 685 square metres of offices on 3 floors, which will be for Research and Development, Designers, Customer area and Management.
Under the new Three-Year Expansion Plan, the Aachen Headquarters will cover a total area of 10,565 square metres, an increase of around 40 per cent.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019