RNA Head Quarters steps up expansion
Written by: Ying Zhang
The parent company of RNA UK, Rhein-Nadel Automation has pushed the button on a major factory extension.
Due to recent expansion of the business in Germany, Rhein-Nadel Automation are building additional factory and office space at the Head Office in Aachen.
The new production area will be 2,160 square metres and will used for final assembly and as a storage facility for parts and sub-assemblies to be used for jobs in assembly.
There will be an additional 685 square metres of offices on 3 floors, which will be for Research and Development, Designers, Customer area and Management.
Under the new Three-Year Expansion Plan, the Aachen Headquarters will cover a total area of 10,565 square metres, an increase of around 40 per cent.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Global Robot Market By 2020 | Trends February 22, 2018
- Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital February 21, 2018
- Cost of Manual Labour vs. Automation Infographic January 25, 2018
- RNA Newsletter January Issue 2018 January 22, 2018
- RNA UK onward and upward January 22, 2018