Directional Carpet Linear feeders are used to orientate components where a step feeder or bowl feeder is not suitable They enable gentle handling of orientated components from bulk to escapement devices creating product accumulation prior to a machine or handling unit.
Large Heavy (up to 2.5 kg) & bulky components contaminated in oil or swarf can be orientated and conveyed to a machine using a carpet feeder. RNA standard linear feeders are used as the base for conveying the product.Benefit
|Brush carpet allowing gentle handling and smooth conveying of components||Suitable for polished and surface sensitive components|
|No changeover between parts||Suitable for large and heavy components|
|Flat surface tooling ensures no damage from product recirculation||Low noise levels|
More: Application Video
Need more information? Drop us a lineFor more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017
- What are Collaborative Robots (Cobots) and How Are They Used? April 6, 2017
- Breaking down stereotypes in a man’s world April 6, 2017