Robotic Systems Integration
Robotic Systems Integration – RNA, an experienced UK based industrial robot integrator, specializes in design and manufacture robotic and automated systems for a variety of industries.
RNA design and integrate innovative cost-effective robotic solutions for complicated applications to everyday tasks. From small stand-alone systems to large integrated processes, we have provided custom robotic and automation systems for industries of all types.
Our experienced in house team of engineers evaluate the specialized needs of your application, while integrating the latest technologies to work with it. We assure the quality of our robotic systems.
RNA, as a turnkey solutions provider, has been successfully helping many of the world’s leading manufactures to reduce operating costs and improve long term sustainability.
Applications have included Assembly, Robotic Material Handling, Picking & Packaging, Palletizing, Vision Inspection, Welding, Machine Tending, Press Tending and Part Transfer.
Part Presentation Solutions
- Feeding Systems
- Boxes & pallets
- Vision systems
- Conveyor belts
Types of robot RNA use:
- 6/7 Axis
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Collaborative Robots
- Universal Robots
Industrial Robot Applications:
- Material Handling
- Picking & Packaging
- Vision Inspection
- High Speed Picking & Placing
- Machine Tending
- Press Tending
- Part Transfer
- Robotic Systems Integration
Tell us about your project. Contact us today to get a free quote.
- A flexible system that can load various fittings (3 sizes and 21 types) into a hydro-form press
- View Case Study
Application 2: Disposable plastic spoons
Application 3: Plastic vests for the toy citizens in the Playmobil family
Application 4: Ikea Sachets
Application 5: Vision Guided Robot Solutions
- High speed and accurate ‐ 0.3 second cycle time and repeatability of ±0.02mm Compact design; the smallest parallel‐link robot available Flexible solutions; able to handle a wide variety of components (up to 0.5Kg) for inspection, sorting, loading and assembly Future proof; adaptable with software change over and simple operator interface Gentle handling
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019