Linear feeders convey oriented components from bowl feeders over short or relatively long distances, thereby creating a buffer storage.
They enable a consistent flow of orientated components from the bowl feeder to escapement devices creating product accumulation prior to a machine or handling unit.
Sizes can be up to 2 metres long and are available to suit every possible application. RNA linear feeders share bowl feeder drive units multi magnet design, are robust, compact and virtually maintenance free.
>> The RNA developed ZE system feeds large component groups in multi lanes to achieve incredible feed speeds of up to and over 3000 parts per minute.
Product information (PDF)
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
In this section
- Vibratory feeders
- Bowl Feeders
- Linear Feeders
- Centrifugal feeders
- Step feeders
- Carpet Feeders
- Sachet & Pouch Handling
- Palletizing Systems
- Rotary Indexing Tables
- Spares & Standard Equipment
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- RNA Newsletter Feb Issue 2014 February 21, 2014
- RNA Laser Drill, Vision Inspection System February 20, 2014
- BRAVING HIGH WINDS: Thank you for visiting us at the Southern Manufacturing 2014 February 20, 2014
- RNA Newsletter Nov/Dec Issue 2013 November 26, 2013
- RNA welcome new project manager November 21, 2013