State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility
Written by: RNA Automation
In order to support our continued growth, RNA have invested in a DMG MORI CMX 1100V vertical milling centre, a new addition to our CNC machining capability. This new CNC milling machine delivers the benefits of high precision, productivity and reliability, enabling fast and flexible configuration according to individual requirements.
The new machine centre significantly increases our capacity, supporting the demands of industry for tighter timelines and complex machined components, particularly for Special Purpose Machines and bespoke automated systems where more complex tasks are required.
The increase in CNC capability allows RNA to reduce specialist component lead times and further improve flexibility in providing bespoke automation solutions for our customers.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020
- New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA September 9, 2020
- State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility September 9, 2020
- The RNA multi-lane bowl feeder FlexType M serves the pharmaceutical industry September 9, 2020