RNA continues engineering expansion
Written by: RNA Automation
With the start of 2018 we have had the pleasure of welcoming new members to RNA due to continued expansion of our well-established business.
Andy Baker joins as Controls Engineer where he will be taking on a number of responsibilities such as electrical and control design, PLC & HMI programming and robot programming. Andy has a strong engineering background and brings with him valuable experience in automation and industrial robots that will become a strong asset to RNA.
Gary Wilkins joins RNA as a new addition to the design team, bringing with him years of experience in industrial design, engineering drawings and CAD modelling in Solidworks. Gary’s technical skills and project management experience also make him an ideal fit for the RNA team.
John Evans joins RNA in the role of development engineer. John has more than 30 years of engineering experience in mechanical development and brings a wealth of expertise in automation, electrical engineering and process engineering.
Dan Rudkin joins the sales team to fill our open position in sales department. Dan has worked in the area of industrial engineering and automation for a number of years. In his most recent position, Dan worked as Motion & Robotics Sales specialist in Schneider Electric. He brings a wealth of experience in a wide range of industries from packaging to agricultural machinery.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018