New Generation of Control Units: RNA Smart Control
Written by: RNA Automation
In the next two years, RNA will be renewing its control unit programme and introducing a new generation ready for Industry 4.0 under the name of RNA Smart Control. All new control units have TCP/IP interfaces and will be able to communicate with each other. The first unit that RNA will be introducing is its new PLC, the SCP 4000.
As part of digitisation and Industry 4.0, we have thoroughly revised our control units. In the course of 2018 and 2019, we will bring to market our new generation of control units under the new product category RNA Smart Control. You will hear more about this in our next newsletter and also about the introduction of other new models.
The first release is our new network-compatible and flexible PLC with the designation SCP 4000 which, from now on, will be available for feeding systems that require a PLC.
The SCP 4000 has a more contemporary design and is easier to operate thanks to its large colour display. It has a PC touch panel and significantly improved performance compared to RNA’s former ESS 2000. Thus, the number of possible inputs and outputs is practically without limit and interfaces can be achieved with almost all industrial Bus systems.
The SCP 4000 has a larger programme memory for complex operations and connection to SQL databases is also possible. On top of this, the control system has a constant cycle time and offers a safety control system as an option.
For more information please contact us.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018