RNA introduces its new IoT Platform and mobile data collector under the name of IoT ConnectBox. By using existing sensors, the new IoT ConnectBox can easily obtain important data and offer flexibility. Machine data such as temperature, pressure, output rate, frequency and other data can be collected and analysed on the IoT Platform.
Through GSM technology the IoT ConnectBox can be applied nearly everywhere and does not need any access to the customer’s network. The IoT ConnectBox from RNA convinces through its simplicity and easy installation.
- Network-compatible and flexible mobile data collector
- Industry 4.0/IoT-compatible
- Connection to 16 sensors possible
- For new and existing machines
- Self-configurating and location-independent
- Compact and modern Design
With the IoT ConnectBox you can collect various sensor data from machines, thus being able to supervise your machine and order maintenance services or spare parts directly. In addition, predictive maintenance models can be offered. The IoT ConnectBox can be easily installed in standard control cabinets and connected to existing sensors in any machine. The IoT ConnectBox transmits the required sensor data regularly and / or event-controlled to the IoT Platform. A GSM-based solution makes it possible to use the IoT ConnectBox also for mobile products and almost everywhere. You can evaluate the generated data of your hardware in real time and aggregate and design the reporting of your data according to your needs. Sensor-triggered events can trigger actions and capture the status. Event-based emails can be sent, which are freely configurable in wording, design and distribution.
Features and Benefits
- 8 analogue (0-10V oder 4-20mA) and 8 digital inputs (24V DC)
- Connection of inputs via sensors
- Real-time data transmission
- IoT-connection via GSM
- Location-independent status acquisition of machines
- Self-configuration when being connected
- High flexibility
- Easy integration in existing control cabinet
- User-friendly platform
- 14V – 28V DC standard industrial power supply
- Transmitting power: +33 dBm
- Data rate: Up/Downlink 85,6 kbit/s
- Protection Class IP20
- (L) 85 mm x (W) 22,5 mm x (H) 92 mm