Our quality (CE, cTUVus Approval)
Quality has always been of central importance to RNA, with each employee committed to make their own personal contribution to the achievement of quality standards and customer satisfaction.
We understand that long term success in business can only be achieved by providing high quality equipment, which fulfils the customer’s requirements.
All our equipment is supplied with either CE or Certificate of Incorporation depending on scope of supply. RNA offer an extensive range of bowl feeders, linear feeders and control units certified by TÜV Rheinland to meet these safety standards for the USA and Canada. The “cTUVus mark” serves as proof of compliance with the UL standards of the United States and the Canadian CSA standards, enabling our customers to meet US and Canadian standards as well as European requirements.
RNA is certified by:
The cTUVus mark is officially recognized as an equivalent and direct replacement of the UL and CSA marks.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Collaborative Robot precision handles Terminals June 6, 2019
- Educational visit of students of WMG, University of Warwick April 16, 2019
- Fuel Tank Assembly Quality Improvement through Poka Yoke Technique April 4, 2019
- RNA appoint new Engineering Manager April 4, 2019
- RNA’s New Smart Control April 3, 2019