Our quality (CE, UL & CSA Approval)
Quality has always been of central importance to RNA, with each employee committed to make their own personal contribution to the achievement of quality standards and customer satisfaction.
We understand that long term success in business can only be achieved by providing high quality equipment, which fulfils the customer’s requirements.
All our equipment is supplied with either CE or Certificate of Incorporation depending on scope of supply. RNA offer an extensive range of bowl feeders, linear feeders and control units compliant with the UL standards of the United States and the Canadian CSA standards, enabling our customers to meet US and Canadian standards as well as European requirements.
RNA is certified by:
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018
- A welcome to our new members July 31, 2018