RNA Automation specialise in bespoke, special purpose machinery. RNA Automation, a member of Rhein-Nadel Group, was established in Birmingham UK in 1986. With over 2000 systems supplied annually, RNA design and build advanced automation systems and have earned a reputation for the highest quality.
Our employees are key to our future growth and success. We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about engineering. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please send us your CV and covering letter.
We are currently specifically recruiting for the following positions
There are currently no vacancies available.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020
- New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA September 9, 2020
- State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility September 9, 2020
- The RNA multi-lane bowl feeder FlexType M serves the pharmaceutical industry September 9, 2020