RNA Automation specialise in bespoke, special purpose machinery. RNA Automation, a member of Rhein-Nadel Group, was established in Birmingham UK in 1986. With over 2000 systems supplied annually, RNA design and build advanced automation systems and have earned a reputation for the highest quality.
Our employees are key to our future growth and success. We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about engineering. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please send us your CV and covering letter.
We are currently specifically recruiting for the following positions
There are currently no vacancies available.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Feeding system with 3D printed bowl October 14, 2019
- RNA showcased feeding technology 4.0 at Motek 2019 October 14, 2019
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019