RNA Automation specialise in bespoke, special purpose machinery. RNA Automation, a member of Rhein-Nadel Group, was established in Birmingham UK in 1986. With over 2000 systems supplied annually, RNA design and build advanced automation systems and have earned a reputation for the highest quality.
Our employees are key to our future growth and success. We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about engineering. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please send us your CV and covering letter.
We are currently specifically recruiting for the following positions
For further information or to apply for the above position please email your resume and a short covering letter to: email@example.com
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeder for Washer October 5, 2018
- Bowl Feeder for Cap October 5, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018