Today’s automation requires accurate control and operations. RNA’s professionally trained staff can help you understand the value of your system and minimize running costs
RNA design and engineering services include project management, mechanical design, electrical & control systems design & programming and pneumatic control system design. Other services include installation, testing, training and technical support.
It’s good to know that everything is running smoothly with your system. In order to maintain the performance of installations in running conditions and sometimes in demanding environments, RNA offer you a check-up service, including drawing up a test record and making suggestions for maintenance*.
RNA’s service team supports customers with a service hotline and also with on-site specialists at the customer’s plant. When our specialists come to you, they bring along the knowledge and experience of the whole team of experts with his own experience.
This troubleshooting page will help you diagnose and solve problems with RNA Bowl feeders and Linear Feeders.
For any service enquiry, please use the enquiry form below, or contact Chris Mills on 01217492566 ext. 200, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spare Parts Service
RNA offer flexible packages to allow you to select the relevant spare parts for your feeding system. From a bowl feeder drive unit spring and shim pack to a spare hopper belt RNA have an off the shelf stock of spares available worldwide throughout the RNA network. All spares have been designed and developed in house to compliment RNA equipment and are simple and easy to fit on site. Upon request RNA can provide a recommended spares package for old and new equipment. >> See Spares & Standard Equipment Page
For any spare parts enquiry, please use the enquiry form below, or contact Chris Mills
RNA can also provide training packages to maintenance departments. Fitting of spares and general housekeeping alongside the basic theory of bowl feeding are included on the day.
For any training enquiry, please use the enquiry form below, or contact Chris Mills on 01217492566 ext. 200, email email@example.com.
Maintenance and Servicing
Regular preventative maintenance ensures proper operation and longevity of your system, and can be conducted at a frequency to suit its use in production. Our skilled engineers provide the following services:
• Functional check of the system.
• Reduction/elimination of any faults, as far as feasible.
• Fine tuning of drives.
• Compilation of an inspection report.
• Maintenance recommendations.
In addition to servicing and manufacture of new systems, we can also overhaul your original equipment to return it to optimum condition.
• Improve system performance/throughput.
• Address any wear in the system, renew surface coatings, etc.
• Adjust for changes in workpiece geometry.
• Ensure the system interfaces correctly with associated equipment.
We will gladly work with you to help protect your investment through servicing and overhaul.
* Maintenance contract applied
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020
- New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA September 9, 2020
- State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility September 9, 2020
- The RNA multi-lane bowl feeder FlexType M serves the pharmaceutical industry September 9, 2020