MK360 Glass Disc Vision Inspection
The RNA glass disc vision machine is developed specifically for 360° quality inspection.
- Top, bottom and side inspection
- Quality checking applications
- Sorting applications
- Accepts most camera technology
- Minimum changeover between components that are different in size and shape
- Gentle handling at feed rates of over 2000 parts per minute
- Cost-saving benefits through reduced labour cost and high throughput
- Additional incremental benefits such as reduced downtime, improved quality control, raised standards of health & safety and better hygiene standard for food and pharmaceutical products
All systems can be adapted to your individual requirements.
Ultra fast. Flexible. High quality
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
A UNIQUE AND NOVEL APPROACH TO INSPECTING THROUGH THE USE OF A ROTATING DISCWe are offering a solution that has high output combined with gentle handling for minimal damage to the product prior to 100% inspection and sorting.
The systems are individually tailored to our customer’s specific requirements and their range of component parts which are to be inspected, with appropriate components of the system.
Other Product Categories
- Covid-19 Update From RNA Automation March 24, 2020
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019