MK360 Glass Disc Vision Inspection
The RNA glass disc vision machine is developed specifically for 360° quality inspection.
- Top, bottom and side inspection
- Quality checking applications
- Sorting applications
- Accepts most camera technology
- Minimum changeover between components that are different in size and shape
- Gentle handling at feed rates of over 2000 parts per minute
- Cost-saving benefits through reduced labour cost and high throughput
- Additional incremental benefits such as reduced downtime, improved quality control, raised standards of health & safety and better hygiene standard for food and pharmaceutical products
All systems can be adapted to your individual requirements.
Ultra fast. Flexible. High quality
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
A UNIQUE AND NOVEL APPROACH TO INSPECTING THROUGH THE USE OF A ROTATING DISCWe are offering a solution that has high output combined with gentle handling for minimal damage to the product prior to 100% inspection and sorting.
The systems are individually tailored to our customer’s specific requirements and their range of component parts which are to be inspected, with appropriate components of the system.
Other Product Categories
- Automated Sorting and Separation for Busbars January 17, 2019
- Continued Growth at RNA January 17, 2019
- RNA joins PlastikCity’s ‘Find a Supplier’ January 17, 2019
- Asyril awarded German ‘Handling Award’ December 21, 2018
- Automated Clipping & Welding System for Automotive Parts November 15, 2018