Stainless steel conical to a cast aluminium or machined polyamide feeder bowl top are available. Centre fixing bowls for rapid changeover and ease of use on multi component applications are our speciality.
Feeder bowl tops can be chosen and ordered directly from our catalogue from the wide variety of materials and sizes to suit each application. With over 100 years experience of feeder bowl tooling and specialised automation RNA can offer a feeder bowl to suit almost any application.
RNA will supply you a feeder bowl top for you to tool in house or if you prefer RNA to carry out the special tooling this can be quoted for on receipt of samples and technical information.
RNA have recently developed a quick release Pharmaceutical feeder bowl top that clamps onto a standard drive unit without the aid of tools handles or fixings. This feeder bowl top can be used for environments where rapid changeover is required such as clean rooms and autoclave cleaning processes. No air is used during the fixing of the bowl and hand tools are not required for fixing.
RNA have the technology experience and off the shelf stock to provide the customer with the correct technical solution when choosing a feeder bowl top.Cylindrical Bowls
RG type: for parts from the pharmaceutical and food industry.
Suitable industries: See also Conical Bowls.
Conical or Stepped design
Learn More About Our Vibratory Bowl Feeders >
View Our Datasheets >
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018