5 years warranty when sold with safety output torque SOTL/ATT
SAFETY OUTPUT TORQUE LIMITER – SOTL/ATT
This safety device is essential for the protection of your machines and operators that may be involved in a “jamming” of the body against the dial plate.
The protection on the input shaft of the gearbox protect only the indexer by any panic stops and restarts of the machine in a stage of operation in which the law of motion indexer has the same coefficient of maximum acceleration.
Completely different is the benefit of a torque limiter located at the output indexer, that we equip also with fine adjustment of the torque that it can transmit (ATT – Adjustable Transmission Torque). This is because, if there is a jam or a contact which could cause an increase in torque above what calculated for the movement of the machine, the same causes the mechanical detachment of throughout the motorization and the disjunction indexer from the dial plate.
Simultaneously, the security system patented by Italplant protects the indexer stopping the machine and avoids a possible contact of the stations of the disc with an obstruction or a human body: this can prevent an accident.
EXTERNAL TORQUE LIMITER – LCI
Docked at the output of the indexer, in case of overload, beyond a certain torque it releases the load carried by the disc. This is possible due to its internal springs, which apply an axial force that keeps in touch the surfaces of the two parts, until the release.
SAFETY INPUT TORQUE LIMITER – SITL
- Built-in in the wormgearboxes
- Protected from any possible polluting agents
- It is easily adjustable from outside by turning a standard hexagonal nut
- It can slip for several minutes at a time without damage
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Cobots speed up assemblies July 18, 2017
- Automated Cap Assembly and Indexing System June 30, 2017
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017