5 years warranty when sold with safety output torque SOTL/ATT
SAFETY OUTPUT TORQUE LIMITER – SOTL/ATT
This safety device is essential for the protection of your machines and operators that may be involved in a “jamming” of the body against the dial plate.
The protection on the input shaft of the gearbox protect only the indexer by any panic stops and restarts of the machine in a stage of operation in which the law of motion indexer has the same coefficient of maximum acceleration.
Completely different is the benefit of a torque limiter located at the output indexer, that we equip also with fine adjustment of the torque that it can transmit (ATT – Adjustable Transmission Torque). This is because, if there is a jam or a contact which could cause an increase in torque above what calculated for the movement of the machine, the same causes the mechanical detachment of throughout the motorization and the disjunction indexer from the dial plate.
Simultaneously, the security system patented by Italplant protects the indexer stopping the machine and avoids a possible contact of the stations of the disc with an obstruction or a human body: this can prevent an accident.
Precision Link Conveyor SOTL-ATT Safety System
EXTERNAL TORQUE LIMITER – LCI
Docked at the output of the indexer, in case of overload, beyond a certain torque it releases the load carried by the disc. This is possible due to its internal springs, which apply an axial force that keeps in touch the surfaces of the two parts, until the release.
SAFETY INPUT TORQUE LIMITER – SITL
- Built-in in the wormgearboxes
- Protected from any possible polluting agents
- It is easily adjustable from outside by turning a standard hexagonal nut
- It can slip for several minutes at a time without damage
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018