(Models: MK1, E) These series of indexers are robust and compact design that are highly accurate and reliable suitable for heavy duty applications; Large dial plate and high torque, very rigid.
(Models: SX/SP, MK2) These series of indexers are low profile and compact units that have high speed and motion flexibiltity with large cams; Avaliable in my size to meet a wide variety of load, speed and space requirements; 5 year guarantee when sold with safety output torque SOTL/ATT.
(Models: MK3) High speed, high load, high torque cabability indexing or oscillating motion
(Models: TI, TIG) High speed, high precision, high reliability; Large dial plate and large central opening for a various fields of application (e.g. assembly machines, robotcis systems, welding machines etc.).
LONG SERVICE LIFE COMBINED WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Time-output displacement constant ratio
- Acceleration characteristics minimize jerk
- Smooth movement
- Accurate location
- High loading capacity at max speed
- No vibration
- No maintenance
- Safety devices
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Free Tickets for Motek 2017 September 26, 2017
- Robot System for Automatic Screw Shear & Bung Assembly September 26, 2017
- Rhein-Nadel is buidling new factory September 25, 2017
- New Generation of control units – RNA Smart Control September 20, 2017
- Cobots speed up assemblies July 18, 2017