(Models: MK1, E) These series of indexers are robust and compact design that are highly accurate and reliable suitable for heavy duty applications; Large dial plate and high torque, very rigid.
(Models: SX/SP, MK2) These series of indexers are low profile and compact units that have high speed and motion flexibiltity with large cams; Avaliable in my size to meet a wide variety of load, speed and space requirements; 5 year guarantee when sold with safety output torque SOTL/ATT.
(Models: MK3) High speed, high load, high torque cabability indexing or oscillating motion
(Models: TI, TIG) High speed, high precision, high reliability; Large dial plate and large central opening for a various fields of application (e.g. assembly machines, robotcis systems, welding machines etc.).
LONG SERVICE LIFE COMBINED WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Time-output displacement constant ratio
- Acceleration characteristics minimize jerk
- Smooth movement
- Accurate location
- High loading capacity at max speed
- No vibration
- No maintenance
- Safety devices
Need more information? Drop us a line
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018