Programmable Rotary Tables
These programmable servomotors indexers have been studied particularly for automation where, in a wide range of products like robots guided slides, etc , is necessary to avoid backlash between motion axis and output axis, and the efficiency is the best to avoid lack of power. In our indexers the friction between the screw and wheel is rolling, because generated between the screw thread and rollers of wheel, special made for this application that work as "teeth". The input shaft with screw is preloaded at assembly against the output shaft with rollers getting off the backlash. A high torsional and structural rigidity distinguish our rollers reducers. It is another peculiarity studied on purpose for applications where precision, reliability, safety and accuracy are relied on. Version with gear motor can be supplied with servomotor of adequate rating.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Need more information? Drop us a line
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017
- What are Collaborative Robots (Cobots) and How Are They Used? April 6, 2017
- Breaking down stereotypes in a man’s world April 6, 2017