Programmable Rotary Tables
In our indexers the friction between the screw and wheel is rolling, because generated between the screw thread and rollers of wheel, special made for this application that work as “teeth”.
The input shaft with screw is preloaded at assembly against the output shaft with rollers getting off the backlash.
A high torsional and structural rigidity distinguish our rollers reducers. It is another peculiarity studied on purpose for applications where precision, reliability, safety and accuracy are relied on.
Version with gear motor can be supplied with servomotor of adequate rating.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Cost of Manual Labour vs. Automation Infographic January 25, 2018
- RNA Newsletter January Issue 2018 January 22, 2018
- RNA UK onward and upward January 22, 2018
- New Linear Feeder for multi-track and pharma applications January 18, 2018
- RNA Head Quarters steps up expansion January 18, 2018