Programmable Rotary Tables
In our indexers the friction between the screw and wheel is rolling, because generated between the screw thread and rollers of wheel, special made for this application that work as “teeth”.
The input shaft with screw is preloaded at assembly against the output shaft with rollers getting off the backlash.
A high torsional and structural rigidity distinguish our rollers reducers. It is another peculiarity studied on purpose for applications where precision, reliability, safety and accuracy are relied on.
Version with gear motor can be supplied with servomotor of adequate rating.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Robotic Spray Booth for Panoramic Frame December 3, 2020
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020