Programmable Rotary Tables
In our indexers the friction between the screw and wheel is rolling, because generated between the screw thread and rollers of wheel, special made for this application that work as “teeth”.
The input shaft with screw is preloaded at assembly against the output shaft with rollers getting off the backlash.
A high torsional and structural rigidity distinguish our rollers reducers. It is another peculiarity studied on purpose for applications where precision, reliability, safety and accuracy are relied on.
Version with gear motor can be supplied with servomotor of adequate rating.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018