Programmable Rotary Tables
In our indexers the friction between the screw and wheel is rolling, because generated between the screw thread and rollers of wheel, special made for this application that work as “teeth”.
The input shaft with screw is preloaded at assembly against the output shaft with rollers getting off the backlash.
A high torsional and structural rigidity distinguish our rollers reducers. It is another peculiarity studied on purpose for applications where precision, reliability, safety and accuracy are relied on.
Version with gear motor can be supplied with servomotor of adequate rating.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019
- Infographic Chinese Automotive Industry June 25, 2019
- Collaborative Robot precision handles Terminals June 6, 2019