ANGULAR PLACERS – PR
You can be assured of exceptional accuracy, fast, smooth, synchronized motion and excellent repeatability with manually no maintenance, Italplant Placers are fully enclosed in a rugged, compact housing with full oil bath lubrication for long life.
Italplant placers use a globoidal cam to provide rotary arm movements. The axial lift is also cam driven. This enables an arm fitted to the output shaft to perform a pick and place function typically: lift/swing/fall/dwell/lift/return swing/fall/dwell. Most often the dwell periods are used to operate grippers which pick up or put down a product. Many other, combinations of rotary and axial motions are possible with the variety of cams available.
There are three models of Placers – the PR20, PR41, and PR60. Maximum swing stroke is 150 degrees for each model.
- The movements generated by a cam ensure high speed and accurate precision
- Wide choice of rides and butt-lifting angle
- Cams hardened and ground for long durability and low maintenance
- Housing of cast iron bath with oil-bath mechanisms
- Motorization’s cam including variable speed with cycle control
- It can be installed in various positions and works in both directions of rotation
INDEXER PLACERS FOR ASSEMBLY – IP
The motion given by a unique electrical motor, synchronous between indexing, lift motion and vertical motion.
In catalogue with three models – 60, 95 (SX) and 800 (TI), equipped with different arms and ends with grips, suckers, or magnets, the unit derives from renowned series SX and TI with their successful history of reliability and accuracy.
Available in standard versions with 4,6,8,10,12 stations and up to 4000 cycle/h, and also in special versions up to 32 stations.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- Robotic Spray Booth for Panoramic Frame December 3, 2020
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020