ManipulatorsANGULAR PLACERS - PR
These easy to install devices have a number of uses including machine loading and unloading, material handling, assembly operations, and transferring parts to and from conveyors and dial tables. Placers feature simple, mechanical cam-driven movements and are self locking and backlash free. You can be assured of exceptional accuracy, fast, smooth, synchronized motion and excellent repeatability with manually no maintenance, Italplant Placers are fully enclosed in a rugged, compact housing with full oil bath lubrication for long life. Italplant placers use a globoidal cam to provide rotary arm movements. The axial lift is also cam driven. This enables an arm fitted to the output shaft to perform a pick and place function typically: lift/swing/fall/dwell/lift/return swing/fall/dwell. Most often the dwell periods are used to operate grippers which pick up or put down a product. Many other, combinations of rotary and axial motions are possible with the variety of cams available. There are three models of Placers - the PR20, PR41, and PR60. Maximum swing stroke is 150 degrees for each model.
Placers are easily mounted in any position and can be run in either direction of rotation.
- The movements generated by a cam ensure high speed and accurate precision
- Wide choice of rides and butt-lifting angle
- Cams hardened and ground for long durability and low maintenance
- Housing of cast iron bath with oil-bath mechanisms
- Motorization's cam including variable speed with cycle control
- It can be installed in various positions and works in both directions of rotation
INDEXER PLACERS FOR ASSEMBLY - IP
With complete mechanical motion, the Italplant series IP shows the most versatile base unit machine for assembly in commerce. The motion given by a unique electrical motor, synchronous between indexing, lift motion and vertical motion. In catalogue with three models - 60, 95 (SX) and 800 (TI), equipped with different arms and ends with grips, suckers, or magnets, the unit derives from renowned series SX and TI with their successful history of reliability and accuracy. Available in standard versions with 4,6,8,10,12 stations and up to 4000 cycle/h, and also in special versions up to 32 stations.
For more information on any of our products please get in touch using the form below. One of our sales team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Need more information? Drop us a line
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
Other Product Categories
- The new Asycube 530, 3-axis part feeder targets robotic assembly, palletizing applications June 23, 2017
- RNA Newsletter April Issue 2017 April 12, 2017
- Meet New People April 7, 2017
- What are Collaborative Robots (Cobots) and How Are They Used? April 6, 2017
- Breaking down stereotypes in a man’s world April 6, 2017