In order for this site to work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit https://www.rnaautomation.com. The cookie enables the website to remember your actions and preferences such as login, language, font size and other display preferences to keep you from having to re-enter them on every visit to the website or when browsing from page to page.
We use ‘session cookies’. These cookies track users during their session. Closing and reopening the browser starts a new user session with a new cookie ID.
“Google Analytics” are also used. These measure the traffic of the website and identify the visitors during and beyond their session. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast and colour settings or font size
In addition some embedded videos in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you viewed. Although enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work, it will provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies can be deleted or blocked, but some features of this site may not work as intended should you do so. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. The cookies on this website are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can block and/or delete cookies as you wish using your browser settings. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. By doing this you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit https://www.rnaautomation.com and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Embed iList
- Instructions for Troubleshooting
- My Account
- Thank You
- Thank you for subscribing
- Unsubscribe successful
- Why Automate in Manufacturing
- Your feedback
- Our Company
- What our customers say
- Latest News
- Client Area
- Contact us
In this section
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018