- We will keep the customer at the centre of our thoughts in all that we do. Working with purpose, pace and flexibility to exceed their expectations.
- We will be ethical, open and honest in our dealings with everyone connected with the business.
- We will take ownership of what needs to be done and not hope that someone else will do it.
- We will value those who work to support the team objective, above those who work as individuals.
- Thinking of ways to improve what we do is an important part of our job.
- We will give praise for a job well done.
- We will encourage constructive comment, hoping to learn something to our advantage.
- Our mindset will be geared to finding solutions and not in seeing obstacles.
- Our aim is to enjoy our work and for others to enjoy working with us.
- We will be vigilant in maintaining a safe working environment for everyone.
- We will be mindful of our responsibility to minimise our impact on the environment.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020