Ukiva most innovative machine vision project
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA participate in the PPMA group industry awards for the ‘most innovative machine vision project’.
RNA submitted their high performance rotating disc vision inspection system which provides the customer not only cost-saving benefits such as labour cost savings and high production speeds but also additional incremental benefits such as reduced downtime, improved quality control, raised standards of health & safety and better hygiene standard for food/pharmaceutical products.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019