Ukiva most innovative machine vision project
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA participate in the PPMA group industry awards for the ‘most innovative machine vision project’.
RNA submitted their high performance rotating disc vision inspection system which provides the customer not only cost-saving benefits such as labour cost savings and high production speeds but also additional incremental benefits such as reduced downtime, improved quality control, raised standards of health & safety and better hygiene standard for food/pharmaceutical products.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019