Sorting and Feeding of Corrugated Bellows
Written by: RNA Automation
Vibrating bowl feeding and handling system to feed and sort Corrugated Bellows
Corrugated bellows for VW-steering
RNA Bowl Feeders
The parts are loaded as bulk into a ca. 350 litre capacity bulk hopper; they are moved to the bowl of the bowl feeder in doses.
Situated one behind the other in respect to the axis, they are passed-by a combination of sensors at the beginning of a linear track without further separation. Pieces with the large diameter oriented backwards are returned back to the bowl.
At the end of the accumulation track the pieces are gripped and swung into a vertical position.
The system consists of:
- Bowl Feeder size 630 with sound proof cover
- Linear Feeder
- ESK2001 twin channel digital interface variable speed controller
- Receptacle conveyer BFK
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019