RNA welcome its latest work experience student
Written by: RNA Automation
Laurence Pied has joined RNA for 3 months work experience where she will gain practical knowledge of the mechanical handling industry.
Laurence, 22 is from La Rochelle, France and is currently studying for an engineering degree. She is being sponsored by Delphi Diesel a business where RNA have several installed systems.
Working alongside three RNA apprentices, Laurence will also gain exposure to 3D CAD Design and Vision Guided Robot programming.
Managing Director Stuart Brettell commented,’ Laurence is the 4th International student we have had here and is a reflection of the global nature of our business and aim to cement relationships with key customers.’
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Covid-19 Update From RNA Automation March 24, 2020
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019