RNA UK onward and upward
Written by: RNA Automation
In the UK, RNA are following suit with a move to a completely new location. After establishing the business in 1986, RNA has expanded 3 times on its existing site, but now needs additional space to cater for the continuing growth of the business.
The new site is less than half a mile from the existing facility and will comprise around 25,000 square feet of modern factory and office space.
The construction of the new facilities is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2018.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018