RNA shooting day a great success
Written by: RNA Automation
The unreliable British weather held out for a perfect sunny day of clay shooting which took place in the heart of Shropshire countryside. All of the participants conducted the day shooting for a 30-bird 2-man flush and were also involved in a number of competitions including team and pair-off competition shots.
Congratulations to (team 1) Ian Hyde & Gary Sermon, and (team 7) Andy Perks & Mark Brown who won the pair-off competition with a total score of 17.
Marshall (17) in 2nd place.RNA would like to thank everyone who attended and helped make it a great day.
You can access more photos in the RNA Facebook Photo Album including individual score cards.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019