RNA helps student gain valuable work experience
Written by: RNA Automation
Clement Gay has enjoyed being part of the RNA team for 3 months work experience where he gained practical, up-to-date knowledge of the mechanical engineering industry. Clement, from France, is currently studying for an engineering diploma. He is being sponsored by SEEMI who is one of RNA’s customers in the regions of Europe.
Working alongside RNA’s experienced electrical department, Clement was tasked with the installation, maintenance and repair of RNA electrical equipment. During the training period, Clement was also working on a project of a ‘Pick and Place’ system, and responsible for all duties including building, machine, wiring, and programming.
“I am very happy to have this opportunity to join RNA and enjoyed being in work. It was a great experience to work in an UK company where I have learnt a lot of new skills. This experience opened my mind with different technologies and working manners. I really enjoyed the team-working with my co-workers.”
We wish Clement every success in his study and chosen career path.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019