Rhein-Nadel is buidling new factory
Written by: RNA Automation
Due to recent expansion of the business in Germany, RNA are building additional factory space at the Headquarters in Aachen.
The production area will be 1,500 square metres and will used for final assembly and a storage facility for the boxes containing parts used for current jobs in assembly.
There will be an additional 1,100 square metres of offices on 3 floors, which will be for Research and Development, Designers, Customer area and Management.
The plans are for the production hall to be ready by the end of the year and the offices in early 2018.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019