Nick Hudson Promoted to Operations Manager
Written by: Ying Zhang
RNA are pleased to announce that the promotion of Nick Hudson from Project Manager to Operations Manager. Nick has over 15 years of experience in the automation and engineering field, and has been with RNA since 2016. Over the past two years, Nick has taken on the lead management role for most of the largest projects.
In his new role, Nick will be responsible for directing the company’s core operations which include production, engineering, health & safety and quality control.
He will work with the existing management team to ensure resources are effectively deployed across the company, and high quality standard of product production and delivery are maintained.
Stuart Brettell, Managing director of RNA said: ‘We are very pleased to promote Nick in to his new role as Operations Manager. Nick’s broad experience across all areas of operations make him a real asset for the company. The appointment strengthens the management team and help further accelerate our growth and development.’
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Global Robot Market By 2020 | Trends February 22, 2018
- Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital February 21, 2018
- Cost of Manual Labour vs. Automation Infographic January 25, 2018
- RNA Newsletter January Issue 2018 January 22, 2018
- RNA UK onward and upward January 22, 2018