Nick Hudson Promoted to Operations Manager
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA are pleased to announce that the promotion of Nick Hudson from Project Manager to Operations Manager. Nick has over 15 years of experience in the automation and engineering field, and has been with RNA since 2016. Over the past two years, Nick has taken on the lead management role for most of the largest projects.
In his new role, Nick will be responsible for directing the company’s core operations which include production, engineering, health & safety and quality control.
He will work with the existing management team to ensure resources are effectively deployed across the company, and high quality standard of product production and delivery are maintained.
Stuart Brettell, Managing director of RNA said: ‘We are very pleased to promote Nick in to his new role as Operations Manager. Nick’s broad experience across all areas of operations make him a real asset for the company. The appointment strengthens the management team and help further accelerate our growth and development.’
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018