New Machining Capacity
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA has invested in a new milling centre to increase its capacity and to meet growing demand.
The new Haas CNC Milling machine delivers the benefits of a high degree of accuracy, repeatability and an overall improvement in consistency and quality. The improved in-house capacity will help support the growth in the business, particularly for Special Purpose Machines where more complex tasks are required.
With various conventional milling machines in RNA’s Machine shop, the new CNC-controlled milling machine helps support the demands of industry for tighter timelines and complex machined components. The increase in CNC capability allows RNA to offer our customers the very best quality and offers improved productivity.
Leading up to the delivery several changes to the newly planned layout of the factory have been made, which has helped to create increased space for machine assembly.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019