New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA
Written by: RNA Automation
We welcome Mark Daniels as another addition to the growing RNA team. Mark joins us from Bentley Motors and has taken on the key role of Machine Shop Supervisor. In heading up the Machine Shop, Mark will lead the manufacture of tooling used for RNA bowl feeders, special purpose machines and automated system builds.
Mark has over 20 years’ experience within the industry and brings a valuable level of skills and knowledge in CNC machine programming, setting and operating. Armed with Mark’s expertise and our new additional DMG MORI CMX 1100V milling machine, our machining capabilities are more substantial and having the flexibility to meet the specification and requirements of our customers.
Welcome on aboard Mark.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020