We’re moving in May 2018
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA is in the final stages of preparation for its move to a 25,000-square-foot built-to-suit modern factory.
The company was established in its current location in 1986, and has expanded 3 times on its existing site. This move will enable RNA to cater for the growing demand for its automation systems.
The new facility and layout will improve manufacturing flow and at the same time create additional capacity for the stock of standard equipment and spares. The latter leading to faster response to our global customer base.
RNA’s new facility is located just less than half a mile from the existing facility at the following address:-
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park, Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
Tel: 0121 749 2566 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.rnaautomation.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our new home!
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018