We’re moving in May 2018
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA is in the final stages of preparation for its move to a 25,000-square-foot built-to-suit modern factory.
The company was established in its current location in 1986, and has expanded 3 times on its existing site. This move will enable RNA to cater for the growing demand for its automation systems.
The new facility and layout will improve manufacturing flow and at the same time create additional capacity for the stock of standard equipment and spares. The latter leading to faster response to our global customer base.
RNA’s new facility is located just less than half a mile from the existing facility at the following address:-
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park, Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
Tel: 0121 749 2566 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.rnaautomation.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our new home!
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020