Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Written by: RNA Automation
Members from RNA Automation are joining thousands of runners to raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital at the Great Birmingham 10K.
This year, RNA team will take part on 3 challenges to help raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital. We will be participating at Birmingham 10K run on May the 6th, Climb Mount Snowdon on July the 7th and take part on the Birmingham Half & Full Marathon on October the 14th.
Our team have decided to dedicate our efforts in completing these 3 Great challenges to raise some vital funds for the children at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
We hope you can support our fundraising events as well as our journey as we take on the RNA – 3 Great Challenges 2018.
You can help RNA team raise money for this great cause by donating directly to our fundraising page. Every gift of any size will make a real difference.
Get Fit, Get Involved and Give to Charity!
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018