Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Written by: Ying Zhang
Members from RNA Automation are joining thousands of runners to raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital at the Great Birmingham 10K.
This year, RNA team will take part on 3 challenges to help raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital. We will be participating at Birmingham 10K run on May the 6th, Climb Mount Snowdon on July the 7th and take part on the Birmingham Half & Full Marathon on October the 14th.
Our team have decided to dedicate our efforts in completing these 3 Great challenges to raise some vital funds for the children at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
We hope you can support our fundraising events as well as our journey as we take on the RNA – 3 Great Challenges 2018.
You can help RNA team raise money for this great cause by donating directly to our fundraising page. Every gift of any size will make a real difference.
Get Fit, Get Involved and Give to Charity!
RNA Automation Ltd
Hayward Industrial Park, Tameside Drive Castle Bromwich Birmingham, UK, B35 7BT
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Global Robot Market By 2020 | Trends February 22, 2018
- Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital February 21, 2018
- Cost of Manual Labour vs. Automation Infographic January 25, 2018
- RNA Newsletter January Issue 2018 January 22, 2018
- RNA UK onward and upward January 22, 2018