Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Written by: RNA Automation
Members from RNA Automation are joining thousands of runners to raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital at the Great Birmingham 10K.
This year, RNA team will take part on 3 challenges to help raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital. We will be participating at Birmingham 10K run on May the 6th, Climb Mount Snowdon on July the 7th and take part on the Birmingham Half & Full Marathon on October the 14th.
Our team have decided to dedicate our efforts in completing these 3 Great challenges to raise some vital funds for the children at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
We hope you can support our fundraising events as well as our journey as we take on the RNA – 3 Great Challenges 2018.
You can help RNA team raise money for this great cause by donating directly to our fundraising page. Every gift of any size will make a real difference.
Get Fit, Get Involved and Give to Charity!
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Automated Clipping & Welding System for Automotive Parts November 15, 2018
- Watch Our New Corporate Video October 30, 2018
- Take a Virtual Tour and Visit RNA Online October 23, 2018
- RNA troubleshooting page for vibratory feeding systems October 18, 2018
- Bowl Feeder for Washer October 5, 2018