Members from RNA take up 10K challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Written by: RNA Automation
Members from RNA Automation are joining thousands of runners to raise funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
This year, RNA team will take part on 3 challenges to help raise funds for the Hospital. We will be participating at Birmingham 10K run on 6th May, climb Mount Snowdon on 7th July and take part on the Birmingham Half & Full Marathon on 14th October.
Our team have decided to dedicate our efforts in completing these 3 Great challenges to raise some vital funds for the children at Birmingham Children’s Hospital and you can find out more by visiting their website. www.bch.org.uk
We hope you can support our fundraising events as well as our journey as we take on the RNA – 3 Great Challenges 2018.
You can help RNA team raise money for this great cause by donating directly to our fundraising page. Every gift of any size will make a real difference.
Get Fit, Get Involved and Give to Charity!
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Automated Sorting and Separation for Busbars January 17, 2019
- Continued Growth at RNA January 17, 2019
- RNA joins PlastikCity’s ‘Find a Supplier’ January 17, 2019
- Asyril awarded German ‘Handling Award’ December 21, 2018
- Automated Clipping & Welding System for Automotive Parts November 15, 2018