A welcome to our new members
Written by: RNA Automation
Matt Lloyd joins RNA as Project Manager where he is responsible for the coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects, as well as the communication flow to the customer. He is working closely with the RNA team to strengthen relationships with customers and with our key suppliers.
Also a very warm welcome to Development Engineer, Robert Graham to our experienced team of engineers. Robert has many years of engineering experience in mechanical development, working on a wealth of projects across all major sectors.
Once again we are pleased to give a warm welcome to Adam Hallifax who recently joined RNA in the position of sales engineer to boost our sales team. Adam is responsible for all feeding and handling sales enquiries.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Winner ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Davina Kaur November 26, 2020
- Visit our virtual booth November 6, 2020
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020