A welcome to our new members
Written by: RNA Automation
Matt Lloyd joins RNA as Project Manager where he is responsible for the coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects, as well as the communication flow to the customer. He is working closely with the RNA team to strengthen relationships with customers and with our key suppliers.
Also a very warm welcome to Development Engineer, Robert Graham to our experienced team of engineers. Robert has many years of engineering experience in mechanical development, working on a wealth of projects across all major sectors.
Once again we are pleased to give a warm welcome to Adam Hallifax who recently joined RNA in the position of sales engineer to boost our sales team. Adam is responsible for all feeding and handling sales enquiries.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeder for Washer October 5, 2018
- Bowl Feeder for Cap October 5, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018