Written by: RNA Automation
A study ‘Positive Impact of Industrial Robots on Employment’ conducted by Metra Martech:-
- Growth in robotics use is expected to result in 1 million new jobs over the next five years
- 2 to 3 million direct employment and 3 to 5 million indirect employment as a result of robotics in world manufacturing
- ‘Automation and robotics’, ‘increased size of manufacturing plants’ and ‘globalisation of sourcing’ are three main
- factors of productivity increases
- Greater use of robotics in the SME sectors, especially in the developed countries, to win back manufacture from the low cost countries.
- Greater use of robotics in the food sector as processed meals develop, to meet more stringent hygiene conditions.
More information can be found at IFR (International Federation of Robotics)’s website.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Covid-19 Update From RNA Automation March 24, 2020
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019