Local MP Visits RNA
Written by: RNA Automation
Jack Dromey MP recently visited RNA Automation at their new factory in Castle Bromwich, to meet staff and see the latest high-tech machinery from the growing engineering business.
After 32 years at their former location, the business was on the route of the HS2 rail line and needed to relocate. So the visit was an opportunity for RNA to say thank you for important interventions by Mr Dromey, which enabled RNA to remain in the Castle Bromwich area.
Stuart Brettell, Managing Director of RNA Automation said “It was quite an upheaval to move after so many years and we are grateful to Jack for his valuable support, which ensured that the business and our skilled staff have remained in the Birmingham area”.
A tour of the new facility took in some of the market leading solutions in vision systems, special purpose machines and robotic automation. Robot specialist Mathew Hallifax also gave a short demonstration of a collaborative robot, designed to work in safety alongside factory staff.
Dave Hanslow – Sales Director
Stuart Brettell – Managing Director
Matthew Hallifax – RNA robot specialist
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- How are LEGO Minifigures Made? | LEGO Factory Behind The Scenes October 1, 2020
- Bowl Feeder Feeds and Orientates Glass Vial September 14, 2020
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Feeds Test Tubes September 14, 2020
- New Machine Shop Supervisor joins RNA September 9, 2020
- State-of-the-art CNC Lathe enhances RNA’s production capability and flexibility September 9, 2020