High Tech Manufacturing Index Report
Written by: RNA Automation
Every six months GE undertakes a survey of senior executives working in the high tech manufacturing sector. Companies questioned in the research are in sectors including components engineering, materials manufacture, automotive component assembly, chemical manufacture, robotics and control systems and medical equipment manufacturing. RNA took part in the survey of UK high tech manufacturers in June of this year. Here are some findings to share.
Source: GE ‘High Tech Manufacturing Index Report’, by ORB International June 2012
The Full report can be found here.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019