High Tech Manufacturing Index Report
Written by: RNA Automation
Every six months GE undertakes a survey of senior executives working in the high tech manufacturing sector. Companies questioned in the research are in sectors including components engineering, materials manufacture, automotive component assembly, chemical manufacture, robotics and control systems and medical equipment manufacturing. RNA took part in the survey of UK high tech manufacturers in June of this year. Here are some findings to share.
Source: GE ‘High Tech Manufacturing Index Report’, by ORB International June 2012
The Full report can be found here.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019