Down but not out: The Importance of Critical Spare Parts
Written by: RNA Automation
When you purchase equipment from RNA you are assured of a high level of after-sales service. Whilst all RNA equipment is designed and built to the highest standard of quality, components do sometimes fail.
We strongly advise keeping a stock ofsystem-critical spare parts to eliminate any delays due to unforeseen problems with your equipment.
We know that business is under continued pressure to minimise costs and the overhead of carrying the inventory. It is always critical for the storeroom to provide the right spare part, in the right condition, at the right time and at the right cost to support equipment reliability and production uptime. This is why RNA encourage our customers to have only spare parts that have been identified as critical to the production process in their inventory.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Covid-19 Update From RNA Automation March 24, 2020
- RNA apprentice reaches two finals！ January 21, 2020
- New RNA Standard: Batch Feeding for Screws January 21, 2020
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019