Continued Growth at RNA
Written by: RNA Automation
It has been an exciting time at RNA recently and after the move to a new factory last year, there have been a number of new additions to the group to meet increasing demand. In Engineering we welcome four new members to the team; Sanjay Mann joins as a Senior Design Engineer, Johnathan Leigh as a Trainee Designer, Andy Field comes in as Machine Shop Supervisor along with Steven Lee who joins as a Machinist.
A warm welcome also to Magda Woloszyn and Joanne Wileman who joined us in early January and have been fully integrated into the accounts team.
In Sales, a trainee application engineer, Vivaldo Pedro has joined us to support the sales team due to a growing level of business. Vivaldo will also be responsible for our spares and standard equipment sales.
At the same time we have said good bye to our long serving Machinist Vic Raper. Vic was a dedicated team member for almost 25 years and retired on Christmas Eve. We wish Vic well in his retirement.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Feeding system with 3D printed bowl October 14, 2019
- RNA showcased feeding technology 4.0 at Motek 2019 October 14, 2019
- Bowl Feeders Handle Threaded Inserts September 17, 2019
- Local MP Visits RNA July 31, 2019
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019